Effective date: October 5th, 2021
The site https://codment.com/ (the “Site”) and the other features, apps, services, and technologies we offer and services available in connection with the Site (the “Services”) are made available to you (also referred to as “User” or “you”) by Virtual Reality Creators Corp. d/b/a Codment (“Company,” “we,” “our,” “us,” as the context requires).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
- “Personal Data” means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- “Usage Data” means data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- “Cookies” are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- “Data Processors” (or “Service Providers”) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- “Data Subject” (or “User”) means any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Types of Data Collected
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
While using our Service, we may ask you (by request from us or our through third parties) to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: first name, last name, gender, date of birth, phone number, country, email address, ZIP/Postal code, Cookies and Usage Data.
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
Failure to provide certain Personal Data may make it impossible for us to provide Services.
Users are responsible for any Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Website and confirm that they have the third party’s consent to provide the Data to the Owner.
We may also collect Usage Data that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a computer or mobile device. This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service. You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time, through your device settings.
Tracking Cookies Data
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies — We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies — We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies — We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Advertising Cookies — Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with
advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
Mode And Place Of Processing The Data
Methods Of Processing
The Data Controller processes the Data of Users in a proper manner and shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT-enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of the site (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, website developers, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Data Controller at any time.
Place. The Data is processed at the Data Controller’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Data Controller.
The use of the collected Data. Company uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Services — We connect information about your activities on our different Services and on devices to provide a more tailored and consistent experience on all Services you use, wherever you use them. We can also make your experience more seamless, for example, by automatically filling in your registration information (such as your phone number) from one Service when you sign up for an account on a different Service;
- To notify you about changes to the Services;
- To provide customer support;
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service — We use the information we have to develop, test and improve our Services, including by conducting surveys and research, and testing and troubleshooting new products and features;
- To monitor the usage of the Services;
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues;
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information;
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and Other Data Protection Laws
Company may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you;
- You have given us permission to do so;
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights;
- For payment processing purposes; or
- To comply with the law.
Disclosure Of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement.
Under certain circumstances, Company may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Company may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation;
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Company;
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service;
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public; or
- To protect against legal liability.
The rights of Users Regarding Their Data.
In addition to your rights under applicable data protection legislation, Users have the right, at any time, to know whether their Personal Data has been stored and can contact us to learn about their contents and origin, to verify their accuracy or to ask for them to be supplemented, cancelled, updated or corrected, or for their transformation into anonymous format or to block any data held in violation of the law, as well as to oppose their treatment for any and all legitimate reasons. Requests should be sent to the “Contact Us” information set out below.
Security Of Data.
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
“Do Not Track” Signals.
We do not support “Do Not Track.” Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Your Data Protection Rights Under GDPR and Other Privacy Laws.
If you are a resident of the EEA or other locations, you have certain data protection rights. Company aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data. If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Company relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the EEA or similar governmental authority in your jurisdiction.
We may employ third party Service Providers to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Links To Other Sites.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.